Black Friday started wildly early this year! The upside is that it allows you to spread out your purchases and think about them instead of spending it all in 1 or 2 days, but I’m definitely feeling overwhelmed by the amount of emails and ads I’m seeing about sales.
-A SHOPPING NOTE –
Before I start, Black Friday sales are always overwhelming, but it seems especially so this year. I’m being bombarded with ads and emails about sales, and have been for the past week. It’s easy to overspend when you see these many sales going on at once. I cannot stress enough that if you are overwhelmed or not in a position to spend a lot of money, click out of this post. Unsubscribe from store emails, don’t go on social media where you’ll see ads. That’s the only way I’ve been able to ignore sales when I felt tempted. Most of these links are for beauty, and beauty is never worth going into debt for.
While I think Black Friday can be a good time to stock up on basics or get holiday gifting out of the way, there will always be more sales. I highly suggest making a list of items you know you want to get and zeroing in on those items when you’re shopping. For myself, I use Black Friday to replace my workout gear – running shoes, lifting shoes, workout clothing – as first priority, and then I look at beauty. I don’t need beauty (and I don’t really “need” special workout gear either, but the right workout gear optimizes my performance and reduces risk of injury), so if I miss a beauty deal, it’s not a big deal for me.
I don’t shop big for clothing or electronics – in fact, you’ll see no electronics deals here because I can’t remember the last time I bought an electronic item for BF. Fashion is not really my passion or interest, and for most of the clothing I buy, I can find sale items throughout the year that usually end up being better deals than Black Friday. There are a few bigger ticket items like boots or coats that I do look at for BF if I need them but I don’t buy them every year.
If you’re curious, the items I’m looking for on Black Friday this year are:
- Blue Mercury sale – I have a gift card that was gifted by the brand earlier this year and I want to use it to pick up some Diptyque and Vilhelm Perfumerie fragrances I’ve had my eye on
- Briogeo – I need a restock of the Scalp Revival dry shampoo and their castor oil
- A winter coat, possibly from Marcella (see below for the list) – all of my winter coats are puffers and I want something a little more formal
- Necessaire hand cream – I love this hand cream for everyday and I love giving them as gifts
- Chunky chelsea boots – possibly the Dr. Martens white 2976 boots – I have the heeled version and I wear them to death, but I want something flatter to the ground
- New card case/key holder – I prefer my card cases to have a ring to hold my keys, and the one I’ve been using broke after just a few months. (it was from Dagne Dover, and I don’t recommend it) Before that one I had one from All Saints that I used to love that held up amazingly, but I wanted to retire it. These are hard items for me because I prefer silver hardware and most brands I see have gold hardware. I’m eyeing one from Fossil right now, which is on sale with an extra 30% off..
- And of course, Christmas presents for friends and family
I rounded up as many as I could find or think of from my favorite brands and retailers, and this year, I also included some non-beauty categories as well. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of sales – just ones that I usually watch out for, or am interested in this year. I also noted which sales are from small local businesses – please do support them!
Since we’re still a few days away from Black Friday, I will be updating this post everyday, and I will list my last updated time here: 11/25/2021, 11 AM, ET
NOTE: * denotes an affiliate link, meaning I make a small commission of your purchase if you use my link to make a purchase.
You can also view a collection of some of my favorite products and brands with affiliate links all in one place on my Shoplist. Not every brand is available through Shoplist, but some are. All you have to do is click on the product and it will take you to the brand’s page. They are affiliate links so I do make a small commission of your purchase if you buy something.
- Bergdorf Goodman – receive $50 off your $250 purchase, and $ off increases as you spend, up to $675 off
- BlueMercury* – 10% off $50+, 15% off $150+, 20% off $250+with code CYBEREVENT. This is their biggest event of the year and a great time to splurge on some luxe beauty. I plan on getting some of the Diptyque fragrances I’ve had my eye on – Eau de Peau and Orpheon. Don’t sleep on their house brands – Lune and Aster for makeup and M61 for skincare!
- Camera Ready Cosmetics* – TBD. This is my go to site to buy Lethal Cosmetics, who makes amazing eyeshadows and really unique eyeshadow palettes.
- Credo Beauty – GWP with $125 TBD.
- Neiman Marcus* – $50 off $200, up to $500 off $2,000. This is their lowest threshold for $50 off the entire year (other times of the year it’s $50 off $250), and the best event to splurge on some luxury beauty products that are rarely on sale. Some of my picks rarely on sale would be: Cle de Peau Concealer, Kilian fragrances (I have my eye on Love, Don’t be Shy), Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540, or Sisley products: Black Rose Cream Mask, Double Tenseur Primer, Le Phyto Rouge lipsticks, Phyto Eye Twist, Phyto Blush Twist, Phyto Lip Twist
- Sephora – select items on sale. There are some really great deals right now:
- Amore Pacific products – my favorite is the Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder – 30% off, now $47.50, and this set has a mini of the cleanser with other products to try, now $66.50.
- Atelier Cologne 30% off – My top favorites are Vanille Insensee and Orange Sanguine, and I love them mixed together. This Vanille Insensee gift set with the perfume also makes such a lovely gift -for yourself or someone else.
- Belif set with a full size True Cream with extra mini, now $30 (true cream valued at $38 alone)
- Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette for 50% off, now $27.50
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for 50% off, now $27
- Skinstore (all affiliate links)
- By Terry, 20% off and extra 5% off with code STEPHANIE10 already active – I have a lot of favorites from the line, including their hydra powder, which is great for a weightless powder, as well as their Khol Terrybly, which is my preferred brown liner of the moment.
- Caudalie, 20% off starting 11/26- Beauty Elixir is my favorite refreshing facial spray
- Chantecaille – 25% off, extra 5% off with code STEPHANIE10 starts 11/24 – I love their luminescent eyeshadows, and their Ultra Sun Protection SPF primer is so pricey but makes for a great SPF and primer with a super dewy finish, and I’ve been loving it lately. A hidden favorite is their Brow Highlighter, which looks like a boring shimmery pencil, but is perfect for a brow lift, inner corner highlight, or waterline to look just a bit more awake.
- Christophe Robin, 30% off and extra 10% off with code STEPHANIE 10, already active. I absolutely adore their Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt for an ultra deep clean, rose volumizing mist, and rose volumizing conditioner.
- Colorescience, 30% off, extra 5% off with code STEPHANIE10 already active – This is the highest discount I see from the brand all year. Their Total Eye 3-in-1 eye tint and Sunforgettable Brush On Shelf SPF powder are in my regular rotation. The Eye spf can even replace my concealer most days.
- Decorte, 20% off starting 11/25 – I love their eye glows. They’re a cushy creamy product with a gorgeous finish
- Dr. Loretta, 15% off with extra 10% off with code STEPHANIE10, active 11/24 – I just got their replenishing serum after hearing incredible reviews about it
- Dr. Dennis Gross, 30% off select items, starting 11/26 – I love their daily peel pads, and their extra strength version. Their body pads (not currently in stock) are a must have when my body needs a good exfoliation.
- EltaMD, 20% off, 11/23 – their UV Clear Tinted SPF 46 is one of my favorites! It has a gel-cream texture and absorbs so quickly
- Illamasqua, 35% off and extra 10% off with code STEPHANIE10, already active. I just tried a few products recently (pr from the brand)- their beyond powder – super fine highlight powder, Color Veil Blush – a putty-liquid hybrid long lasting blush,, and Iconic Chrome eyeshadow – a cream to powder shimmer eyeshadow, and am so impressed with them! It’s been a long time since I’ve tried their products and they’re just as good as I remember. I’m eyeing some more products to try already.
- Korres – 30% off with extra 10% off with code STEPHANIE10 starting 11/25 – I love their Wild Rose Night Brightening Sleeping Facial Cream, and I recently got their Cashmere Kumquat fragrance, which smells so cozy but also with a hint of brightness thanks to the notes of kumquat, orange blossom, vanilla, and cashmere.
- Medik8 – 35% off, extra 5% off with code STEPHANIE10. I haven’t tried their retinols, but I know they are favorites for many people.
- La Roche Posay, 20% off already active – I love their SPFS, and I know their skincare line works well for many people with sensitive skin. Though most of their SPFs are fantastic, I think their Melt In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 is my favorite body SPF now. I also recently tried their Balm AP+ Body Cream and I see why so many people. It is thick and intensely moisturizing, and fairly affordable for the bottle at ~$20 for 13.5 oz.
- Skinceuticals, up to 15% off bundles. They rarely do discounts, so buying a bundle or getting a GWP is the best deal you’ll usually find for them.
- U Beauty, 25% off and extra 5% off with code STEPHANIE10, starting 11/24. Their Super Hydrator is an amazing moisturizer that my skin drinks up!
- Ulta* – They will be rolling out sales throughout the week, but the best deal I have right now are select MAC lip products for $15 each. My favorites of the moment are the Powder Kiss Liquid lipstick in Over the Taupe, and the Love Me Liquid Lip Colors in It’s All Me and My Lips are Insured, which are like a creamy moisturizing liquid lipstick that don’t dry down like the Powder Kiss Formula.
- Violet Grey – 20% off, no code necessary (exclusions on certain brands like Chanel and Vicotira Beckham) – This is the place to get the coolest and newest luxury beauty that are harder to find. Think Augustinus Bader, Frederic Malle, Rouje, and so many more. This is where I buy my Rouje products, and their lip palettes are as functional as they are pretty. They also have the iconic Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask, which is one of the priciest and most luxurious masks that has ever touched my face.
- 1Day Beauty (indie brand) – 40% off sitewide, no code needed starting 11/25 – This small Canadian brand makes some gems – I especially love their Lip Dew lipglosses, but their Multitint cream blushes and Skin Dews are also gorgeous.
- About Face – 40% off all products, no code needed. I’ve been so impressed with all their products I’ve tried. All the formulas are really well thought out! You can shop my favorites here (affiliate link), and watch a video where I apply some of the products here.
- Bobbi Brown – 30% off, no code needed. This is the highest discount I see for BB products. Their corrector in Peach* is an HG product for me, and I also really like their Skin Longwear Fluid Powder foundation* (reviewed here) and their lip products are iconic.
- Chantecaille – TBD
- Clinique* – 30% sitewide with code SWEET30 and gwp with $65+. Their iconic Black Honey lipstick is popular again (though tbh the formula is drying on me). My favorite products from them are their Cheek Pop blushes and the Take the Day Off Eye Makeup remover is the best waterproof mascara remover.
- Dear Dahlia Beauty – TBD.
- Danessa Myricks – 40% off with code JUST4U. I love everything they do – highlights are their Balm Contour*, Color Fix pigments (swatched in this Instagram post – fyi they do dry out quickly so don’t buy a bunch at once), and Vision Flush.
- Em Cosmetics -25% off Venetian Rose collection with code EARLY
- Exa Beauty* – TBD. I really like their High Fidelity Foundation for a nourishing medium coverage foundation, and their Light Show Color Melt liquid shadows are so much fun. I have them swatched here.
- Fit Glow Beauty – 20% off $100+ and 30% off $500+. Their lip serums are expensive, but so worth it. They really feel like a lip treatment with a bit of color.
- Henne – 25% off with code THANKFUL21. They make beautiful lip products, especially their Luxury Lip tints, which provide just a hint of color. I’ve also been using the Lip Mask every night for what seems like forever and I still have a ton left! It’s a great overnight lip treatment.
- Innbeauty Project – 25% off sitewide with code BLKFRI25. I love their lip glazes, which are really nourishing lip oils that come in sheer and shimmery finishes. They’re all scented differently, which may not be great for everyone, but I love it. I also like that they’re relatively affordable in the realm of lip oils at $15 each. They also have a great gift set* with all of their lip glazes.I swatched 3 of them here.
- Jason Wu Beauty – 30% off sitewide with code EARLYBIRD. I reviewed a bunch of products when the brand launched – there are some misses but overall I really like the brand.
- Jones Road Beauty – TBD. Their products are perfect if you love a minimalist look. I reviewed some of their products in this Instagram post.
- Laura Mercier* – 25% off with code CYBER25 – their tinted moisturizer and powder are iconic, but my recent favorites include their Caviar eyeshadow sticks and their face illuminator in Discretion.
- Live Tinted – 25% off sitewide, no code. I love their Hue Glow for a serum-like glowy (but not shimmery) highlighter. I am also interested in trying their huestick multisticks.
- Kjaer Weis – 20% off, code TBD. Their cream blushes are my favorite, though recently I’ve been using their eyeshadows a ton. Among my favorites are Charmed, Grace, and Magnetic.
- MAC* – 30% off no code needed. Face and Body Foundation is my all time favorite, and I love their Powder Kiss lipstick (Cream and liquid), Love me lipsticks (cream and liquid), and their extra dimension blushes and Glow Play blushes lately.
- Mented Cosmetics – 30% Off sitewide, no code needed. I absolutely love their lipsticks!
- Merit – 20% off, code TBD
- Pat McGrath – 25% off $50+, 30% off $150+, 35% off $250+, no code necessary. Do I need to even say more? You all know I’m a huge fan of everything they make, though I have a particular love for their eyeshadow palettes, lip liners, and lip glosses. I’m definitely considering finally trying one of their blushes with this sale
- Phytosurgence (indie/small business) – TBD. This is probably my favorite indie brand of the year. It is Asian LGBTQ owned, and every product they make is just a 100% home run. I’ve tried their Skin Spark blush balms, the cream eyeshadows, and the Spectral Shine highlighters and you can’t go wrong with any of them!
- Propa Beauty – 50% off, no code needed. I really love their lipsticks! They’re made with BIPOC in mind, meaning the shades will really work for everyone.
- Range Beauty – 30% off code TBD. Their foundation is fantastic! And great if you have olive undertones.
- Rituel de Fille – 20% off with code NAIAD20, GWP with minimum spend. I love basically everything in their whole line. I have a review of the brand here.
- Rose Inc – 30% off, no code needed. I’ve only tried their cream blush, and I like the formula a lot. It’s a thicker formula but it blends out really well and lasts if I use my fingers (less so if I use a brush)
- Salt NY (small indie business) – Buy 3 tints, get 2 free, 20% off bundles.
- Shu Uemura – 30% off or 35% off on orders $120+. Their cleansing oil* is the OG cleansing oil I tried, and it’s still one of the best. It’s pricey so 30% off makes the deal a little sweeter, plus the new Hello Kitty limited edition packaging is so cute.
- Surratt – 30% off with code GIFT30. This is a great brand to splurge on. I’m obsessed with their Lip Slique in Hevyn lately (a near perfect MLBB shade), though their powder blushes are the most beautiful powders that will touch your face.
- Trinny London* – TBD (10% off last year). I was able to try out most of the range this year and pretty much everything has worked really well. I apply some of their products, along with the Rebalance skin tint in this video.
- Uoma – TBD. I love their foundation and lipsticks. Their more affordable line, Uoma by Sharon, also has a nice foundation at a lower price point, and I’ve recently been loving their Lip Oil/Tints.
- Urban Decay – 30% off sitewide, no code needed. They have some great bundles, like the Naked 3, Cherry, Honey palette for $76. I’m a big fan of their newly reformulated Vice lipsticks, and their Tinted Glow Hydrator is a beautiful dewy medium coverage foundation.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – 20% off, no code needed. I love pretty much every single product i’ve tried from the brand. You can shop my favorites here (affiliate links), and see my full brand review from last year here.
- Youthforia – 20% off gifts on this page – their BYO Blush Oil, though not part of any sales right now – is genius. It’s looks like a clearish-green lip gloss, but it’s a blush that changes color once it hits your skin. It looks like a gorgeous cool pink flush on me, and it lasts a pretty long time.
- YSL Beauty -25% off all orders, no code needed (some exclusions that are not marked down).. No one does lip products as consistently well as YSL, IMO. From their Slim Matte lipsticks to their Shine Balms there’s a formula for every kind of lipstick you want.
- Amore Pacific – 30% off sitewide. Their products are pricey but such a treat to use. I’ve been loving the Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder – a powder cleanser activated with water that smells like green tea, and is a super gentle chemical exfoliator. I don’t get any irritation from this cleanser, even if I use it 2 days in a row!
- Bybi – 25% off no code needed
- Cocokind – 25% off from 11/24-11/29 – I love their no fuss skincare at a relatively affordable price point. My absolute favorite product in the line is their Ceramide Barrier Serum. I also like their cotton rounds, which are perfectly sized to apply toner.
- Farmacy – 30% off with code FRIYAY30, free gift with orders $85+. I absolutely love their Deep Sweep BHA toner!
- Glow Recipe *- TBD. I have a lot of favorites, but my top 3 picks are their Avocado Ceramide Recovery Serum, Watermelon Glow BHA+PHA toner, and their Watermelon Glow Pink Dream Body Creamhttps://bit.ly/3cz1lcW.
- Habit – 30% off sitewide with code EARLYBIRD. I love their SPF mist! It’s a fine mist that I can spray over my makeup to reapply SPF, and it leaves a dewy, but not greasy finish.
- Hyper Skin – 35% off with code HYPER35 – Their Vitamin C serum is incredible!
- Josie Maran – 25% off with code25. I have so many favorites from the line! From their Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser, the Vitamin C serum that’s amazing for dry skin (though it is potent so I can’t attest to how it would work for sensitive skin), to their body butter, which has been a longtime favorite.
- Kinship – TBD.
- Korres* – 40% off sitewide with code GOGREEK40. Their Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial is a beautiful overnight mask/moisturizer. Their fragrances are also really nice. I used to use their body care all the time and I love the scents that they do.
- Omorovicza – 20% Off with code CYBER20
- Paula’s Choice – 20% off, code TBD
- Summer Fridays – 20% off with code SFxCW. I actually haven’t tried much from the brand yet, but I know their Lip Butter Balm Trio* has been really popular. I’m currently overloaded with lip balms but that would be my pick if I were shopping this sale
- Superegg* – 20% off. This newer skincare brand has a small, but wonderful, edit of products. I’ve been using their Sound Renewal Moisturizer for the past few months and it’s a gel-cream formula that my skin loves. I also love their tote bags! You can shop with my affiliate links here.
- Versed* – 20% off, excluding bundles, no code necessary. This affordable skincare line has some really impressive products. Their Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm is among my top 3 of all time, and I really like their Vacation Eyes Brightening Eye gel and Emergency Eye Mask.
- Youth to the People – 25% off, no code needed. I have so many favorites from the brand! I’ve been really impressed with what I’ve tried from them. My top favorites include their: Adaptogen Moisture Cream, Dream Eye Cream, Superclay Purify and Clear Power Mask, and Yerba Mate Energizing Facial.
OTHER BEAUTY (bodycare, hairecare, fragrance, accessories)
- Briogeo* – 25% off with code HOLIDAY. Everything from the Scalp Revivial line is holy grail status for me. You can try the whole line in a set, though my absolute must-haves include the micro-exfoliating shampoo and the dry shampoo. I also love their castor oil, which I use every single night on my lashes.
- Dedcool – 30% off sitewide with code BFCM30. I love their fragrances, especially 01 Taunt, and their Milk layering fragrance. Milk is a creamy scent that can be layered with other fragrances or worn on its own.
- Ellis Brooklyn – TBD
- Necessaire* – free full size Body Serum with any purchase, and 10% off with code 10STEPHANIE. Some of my favorite body care products are from this line.They have some great holiday sets for you to try out multiple products. THeir Holiday Body Collection has all their body products in a set for $100 (worth $160), while their Holiday Body Edit has all 3 of their moisturizers – the serum, lotion, and oil. I will be getting their hand cream duo, which is 2 hand creams for $30 (retail $20 each). The body serum is worth $45 and you can get a free one if you purchase a $20 hand cream!
- Truffle – 25% off select products, no code. They make the best clear/leather zip makeup cases. I’ve had mine for years through multiple trips and it has held up really well. They are pricey so buying them through this sale makes the price a little better.
- Dogeared* – I’ve worn this circle necklace from them for years and I don’t ever take it off. Since I don’t really pay attention to jewelry, I like something that I can keep on 24/7. I’ve worn this for probably 5 years through showering, workouts, daily life and it still looks new.
- GLDN – 15% off up to $150, 20% off over $150 – they make beautiful dainty jewelry in mostly gold, with some silver pieces. I’m eyeing a couple pairs of earrings!
- Gorjana – TBD
- Psyche Fine Jewelry (small indie business) – If you wear gold jewelry, they have beautiful pieces. It’s owned by and made by @claire.lajeunesse on IG, who I’ve followed for years. She really knows her jewelry, and these pieces will definitely be investment pieces to last for years.
- Verameat (NYC local business) – 62% off sitewide with code LUCK. If you love spooky witchy jewelry, this brand is it for you. I have their Moon Phase ring that I wear everyday, and their Raven Heart ring that I like to bust out for special days.
FASHION – CLOTHING, SHOES, ACCESSORIES
- & Other Stories – 25% with code VIP25. They make great quality clothing and accessories at mostly great prices (some clothing is a little more than I’d spend…but I don’t like spending a lot on clothing). I love their boots, handbags, and their jewelry is great quality for the price. Their clothing can be hit or miss for me but their knitwear is reliably good.
- All Saints – 30% off, no code needed. I find their knit shirts underwhelming in quality, but their sweaters and leathers are great quality. I had a card case from them that lasted years without any tearing or scratching. My boyfriend and I usually buy Christmas presents for each other from here!
- Athleta* – 20% Off, code TBD. – One of my favorite athleisure brands. Their sizing can be off for me sometimes, but when it’s right, it fits perfectly. My recent favorites include their Intention crop, Uptempo tank, and their Mesh Racer shorts (my favorite for summer running/hiking).
- COS – TBD
- Cuyana – select bestsellers 15% off. I’ve had my eye on some of their bags and small leather goods for some time.
- Dr. Marten – TBD. I wear my boots everywhere. I got the Cadence heeled chelsea boots* 2 years ago for Christmas and they go with everything! They also still look brand new after miles of walking, rain, snow, etc. I haven’t even had to wipe them down and they still look good.
- Girlfriend – 30% off sitewide, no code needed.
- Laiik (small DC business) – 30% off sandals with code ATHENA30 and 15% off shoes and boots with code ARTEMIS15. I love the leather craftmanship of their shoes! I bought a pair of the Moira sandals earlier this year and they were so comfortable to wear, and durable.
- Lo and Sons – 40% off items over $100. I love their bags for travel. I’ve been using their Edgment convertible backpack/tote for travel and work or just running around town for several years now and it holds up to a lot of abuse- and it generally holds A LOT of stuff – more than you think it would. I love that it also has 2 hidden side pockets for keys,phone, wallet, lipgloss, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Lululemon* – select items on sale. They don’t do a sitewide sale but they add a bunch of products to their sale page, including some of their best selling products and colors that aren’t on sale any other time of year. I work out 5-6x/week and I do like how their clothing performs. My favorites include their Align leggings and crop tank, swiftly tech racerback race length, and the Rulu Run Long Sleeve Shirt (super cozy for running or everyday wear and it has a small pocket for keys). For sports bras, I only need light coverage and I love their Free to be Wild bra, and their Energy Bra.
- Madewell – 30% off sitewide
- Marcella – up to 60% off sitewide, no code needed. I’ve been eyeing their clothing for awhile now, and I love their asymmetrical lines and cutouts.
- Naadam – 40% off with code BLACKFRIDAY. I’ve had my eye on some of their knitwear for awhile, and I might use this sale to get a couple more pieces.
- Nisolo* – 25% off with code FRIDAY25. The leather and showmanship of their shoes are exquisite, and they are a sustainable brand. I only have a pair of their huaraches, but they are so comfortable and outperform any cheaper dupe I’ve seen. I’ve worn them for miles and the leather still looks great, without any fading or tearing. I’ve bought my boyfriend 2 pairs of their boots, and they are the only shoes that have lasted him for more than 2 years because he’s so hard on shoes. If you’re looking for a men’s boot that will work for every occasion – work, semi-formal attire, casual days out, etc – the All Weather Andres boot is hard to beat.
- Sweaty Betty – 30% off sitewide with code CHEERS. I’m so impressed with their workout clothes, and their Power Leggings* have become some of my favorite workout leggings over some of the Lululemon and Athleta leggings I have. I find them better for weight lifting over running since they slide down on me, but they are the lightest leggings while still being compressive that don’t restrict any of my movements. Overall, I’ve been really impressed with everything I’ve tried from them.
- Outdoor Voices- 25% off, no code needed. I just bought a pair of Hokas for almost half off – I’ve been wanting to try them and this this highest discount I’ve seen for them.
- Appointed (DC local business) – my favorite notebooks and yearly planners, hands down. The paper has a nice thickness without feeling too thick, and they are really nice to write on. I also like the layouts of their planners a lot. Bonus, they’re a DC local brand! Click here to use my referral code to join their rewards program (I get a referral reward, not an influencer program. Anyone can join their rewards and earn referral points.)
- Boysmells – 20% off their Core and Kush collections, no code necessary. My favorite candle from them is Cinderose, which is a smoky floral scent that is so intoxicating to me. For something lighter and more of a juicy floral, Prunus is also great.
- Brooklinen – 20% off, no code needed. We got the duvet insert as a Christmas present last year, and it has been such an amazing upgrade from the old ratty Ikea one we were using. It’s worth the price IMO, and it is so comfy to sleep under.
- Palm Trees and 80 Degrees (small indie business) – 20% off, no code needed. Some of the most high quality candles I’ve ever tried in beautiful scents from a small business owned by @Danielledeserves on Instagram. They have a strong throw, burn evenly, and last a long time. My favorite is their Waves of Amber scent.